Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My teeth have become sensitive. Dentist recommended to consult ENT. Consulted but of no avail. Symptom continue. What to do?

5 Doctors Answered
Apply sensigel over teeth who are sensitive. Quit tobacco chew habit if present. And also use any toothpaste that has desensitize effect like sensodent KF or sensoform. Use these at least 15 days for effect. If sensitivity persists then go for root canal treatment.
There are many reasons that become tooth sensitive. That may be deposits, attrition, abrasion and many more. First go for professional cleaning in 90% cases deposits is the reason for tooth sensitive and use some sensitive tooth paste to get temporary relief.
You do regular brushing with hydent_pro paste. First you apply it topically on tooth by finger and wait for 10 minutes then brush with toothbrush. Applying it prevent your tooth sensitivity.
Try a desensitizing paste as sensitivity occurs with ageing due to attrition of teeth. Also your teeth might need rct if the pulp is exposed. Consult your dentist. No need of ent specialist in sensitivity.
Kindly use sensodent k plus toothpaste.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.