Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir, My tooth is not in shape so what you recommend me please help, I do not feel confidence because of this.

5 Doctors Answered
Hi, Consult a orthodontist you may require braces.
1 person found this helpful
If your age is in criteria of orthodontic treatment then go for it contact your dentist, otherwise smile designing is one of the best option depending on Age How much your teeth in malocclusion Outcome of Smile design treatment. Etc.
Hi, If it is a single tooth go for caping options or crown preparation for the tooth. Slight reduction of shape and size by but can be alternative options.
You can get teeth braces done or else veneers / laminates / crown per the clinical situation in mouth and time you can give ..
Hi. Get braces done to get good smile Regards.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.