Sir, My tooth is not in shape so what you recommend me please help, I do not feel confidence because of this.

Sir, My tooth is not in shape so what you recommend me pl...
Hi, Consult a orthodontist you may require braces.
If your age is in criteria of orthodontic treatment then go for it contact your dentist, otherwise smile designing is one of the best option depending on Age How much your teeth in malocclusion Outcome of Smile design treatment. Etc.
Hi, If it is a single tooth go for caping options or crown preparation for the tooth. Slight reduction of shape and size by but can be alternative options.
You can get teeth braces done or else veneers / laminates / crown ...as per the clinical situation in mouth and time you can give ..
Hi. Get braces done to get good smile Regards.