I'm 28 I've had lots of issues recently from indigestion, shortness of breath, erection going off, weakness, nerve pain in hands and feet, burning sensation in palm and soul, presently had no erection for 10 days and penis was getting smaller. I was on a very bad diet recently and the problem started from there. Now I'm recovering pain of nerve and burning sensation is almost gone. But still having difficulty achieving erection it takes a lot of time and stimulation. And I masturbated after a month and found that the sperm was very very low. The left testicle doesn't feel heavy and has less sensation and its falasid. I was feeling dizzy for 15 20 minutes after masturbation. And my erections are very weak now. And suddenly I feel very weak and body starts paining and after having something I feel better. I do not have morning erection as well. Will I get my erection back I have stopped masturbation. Is recovery possible?

yes you can get hard erection as earlier again by homoeopathic treatment. you need to take treatment to makes nerves strong , increase blood supply to penis which in turn will help to get hard erections. you can consult me online for homoeopathic treatment without side effects.