Recently I had wisdom tooth (28 no) extraction using laser technology. But the extraction failed and only crown was removed and the rest half part is still there. My doctor has suggested me to wait for 3 to 6 month for supra eruption. But another doctor is suggesting me to remove the rest part as soon as possible. I am confused whether to wait or should I remove it early. Is it going to harm if I wait for such a long time?

Recently I had wisdom tooth (28 no) extraction using lase...
Tooth is always extracted completely (Both crown and root portion) May be the previous dentist was not skilled enough to finish the task. It is always adviced to visit a good oral surgeon for third molar extraction. Please get the remaining section of the tooth removed.
Yes the other doctor is right get it removed. Root will resorbed with time it is not going to supra erupt in another 3-6 months. Thanks.
As you said only the crown portion was removed, that means its removal intotal would involve a bigger surgical procedure. So be ready for reopening, jaw bone removal and stitches before going for the same. My advice is to wait and watch and get further treatment only in trouble. We have seen a few of the patients who suffer from pain unless whole of the tooth portion is removed, but at the same time we have experienced uncountable number of our patients and the ones who were treated elsewhere, who did not have any problems in the same situation. Anyways do have the medicines if suggested.
No it may not harm directly but with food lodging it will cause infection..