Sexual health issues?
Get answer from top doctors

Hi I want to ask that can fake virgin blood or other virgin blood products help me to bleed at my first night of marriage during sex? Because I had earlier sex with my bf and we are not in relationship now. Please suggest the way to get bleed during sex at marriage day. I am too much worried about this problem.

Times have changed premarital sex is not a taboo in many parts of the world .The females who did not have sex may also be in same boat if they are class starlets ,get train during cycling etc. If some one has extensive sexual activity the the vulva and vagina may be rejuvenated now s days even Hymen repair is possible .More importantly approach your first night with confidence, My 40 years experience men are much more worried than Ladies. Plan your 1st night at a place other than home so that you do not have to face ill informed relatives agony. For detailed understanding you may contact us.
Yes you can do it. there are ways to get fake virginity during first night. All the best