Hi I am 23 years old lady. I have toothache .one of my doctor told me for root canal and cap for wisdom tooth .can anybody suggest me I want to remove my tooth or root canal ?n what is the cost for root canal and cap? Because the is very dangerous I can't sustain that tooth pain .plz guide me.

Hi I am 23 years old lady. I have toothache .one of my do...
Hi. Wisdom tooth is not that important in chewing. Get it removed Regards.
You can get the tooth removed .. as the tooth has an unusual anatomy sometimes root canal is also not successful ..keeps paining even after treatment ..you can get an xray done and get the tooth removed ..
Hi, kindly save the tooth with a root canal treatment if possible.
If it's last molar n not in occlusion it should b removed if any other rct should b done decision should b taken at the earliest
You removed your wisdom tooth. 4 hole life relaxed.
If you can afford you can go for RCT and capping the tooth which will cost you around 3k to 8k in pune. Even though we generally don't perform wisdom tooth RCT considering its usefulness in chewing, if the mental trauma from tooth removal is higher than restoration of the same, we can go for saving it in some cases like yours.
Whether the problematic tooth should be saved or not should be decided by the dental doctor only. It's not dangerous at all when the treatment is carried out by experienced and qualified doctor. So don't worry and get the second opinion from another doctor if you have any doubts before getting the treatment done.