My teeth is bit outside. And gapping in front four teeth. Can I get perfect smile. What will be the cost of whole process.

My teeth is bit outside. And gapping in front four teeth....
Either you can get teeth braces done or else laminates / veneers / or caps
Hi. Get braces done. Costs 20k-30k Regards.
The cost of treatment depends upon how big the gap is, it can be closed with either braces or root canal treatment and crowns, so actually the cost cannot be revealed without a thorough clinical evaluation.
consult a orthodontist u u may require braces cost fifty k n above
Without seeing your face I can just suggest you an orthodontic treatment or cosmetic treatment. Buy orthodontic treatment it will get corrected very minimal cost price of 18000 rupees. If you please send me the exact photo of your face then I will be able to tell you in more accurate manner.
It need orthodontic treatment,,by veeners and braces this will be corrected,,it will cost 5-10,000rs