I can see light stain on my pre molar and molars what should I do to get rid of it. I am using sensodine toothpaste twice a day. I feel that my teeth has become sensitive. Pls advice.

I can see light stain on my pre molar and molars what sho...
You can get teeth cleaning and polishing done as there might be deposit / calculus on teeth ...
See a dentist, the tooth may need scaling or a restoration if it is a cavity or a decay.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night avoid coloured food stuff continue with sensodine.
Sensodyne toothgel is by no means a product to effectively remove stains. Change to any white colored toothpaste like oral b or colgate total. Consult a dentist to get scaling done.
Actually speaking please don't go to the ads on TV you should consult dentist the regular use of these sensitivity paste will definitely damage your enamel of the teeth. You should undergo the process of oral prophylaxis with polish which will remove all these stains of your tooth. Never use gel toothpaste. They really harm your tooth.
Kindly use sensodent k plus toothpaste.
Stains could be cavities. Get them filled.
Stains can be of a no. Of reasons and if you have a cavity get it checked as it could be caries. If that is case you need to get it filled.
Stains does not have any effect but you may have cavity beneath that. Kindly look at your nearest dental office as soon as possible. Thanks.
Hi, Teeth have a protective layer called enamel with age the enamel wears off and become thin which causes to become teeth sensitive to cold and hot. You need to get a professional check up done to know the exact cause and solution of your problem. Without checking you clinically we can't suggest anything.
Get your teeth cleaned professionally by scaling and polishing.
It must be a cavity which needs to be filled.