Sexual health issues?
Get answer from top doctors

Hello actually, I am facing problem of pimples on private part. When I consult doctor he said it's STD. But I didn't have any such. How could I find out exactly and how could I deal with it quite worried and tensed because of such.

Hello- Genital boils without any sexual contact can be a sign of genital herpes. The more common causes of herpes transmission are kissing, or direct skin-to-skin contact during vaginal, anal, or oral sex with someone who has an active infection. It is possible, however, to spread the virus (non sexually) via the fingers (i.e. If someone touches an active sore and then touches a mucous membrane), including manual stimulation and masturbation. For this reason it is imperative not to touch active sores in your mouth or on your genitals, and, if you do, to wash your hands as soon as possible afterwards. It's recommended that people with active sores (regardless of location) avoid intimate contact until the sores are completely healed. The recovery can be accelerated and recurrence can be cured if it is aided by some good herbal medications of ayurveda.