Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I'm 21 years old male and have some strange looking red spots on my chest. I have been having a fungal infection since 6 years but they were white spots. Now I have both red (little inflated from skin level) and white spots. Kindly help me.

1 Doctor Answered
Share a clear recent photo of the affected area with more details as well. Meantime, take homoeopathic medicine - Urtica Urens 200/ one dose daily and Ars. Sulph. Flavum 200/ one dose daily - both the medicines for 1 week. Get me back after that with details for proper guidance.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.