Sexual health issues?
Get answer from top doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi sir this is Rahul I am very tense abt my Penis size. I am not satisfied with the size and I am not able to satisfy my wife properly.

2 Doctors Answered
Hi lybrate-user good evening. please not to worry about your penis size it can be increase by the UNANI SEXUAL DIETS with in few months without any side effects. please take some UNANI MEDICATION (MAJOON LABUB KABIR 1 TSF IN THE MORNING AND EVENING WITH LUKE WARM MILK AND OIL DYNAMOL FOR LOCAL APPLICATION FOR 3 MONTHS REGULARLY) if you want to know more information about your query please make a visit at my clinic in DELHI or chat through Lybrate thanks.
Dear lybrate-user size of penetration hardly has any role in sexual satisfaction. It's more about the skill and art of how you it. Spend some good time in foreplay try different activities, I hope this will improve the situation. If still the problem persist you may consult a sex therapist.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.