Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all Sexologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. N A Khan (Unani Specialist)
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Premature Ejaculation
Treatment of Small Penis Size
Treatment of Depression
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Sexual Weakness
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of Curved Penis
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Low Sperm Count
Treatment of Penile Disorders
Treatment of Sexual Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Loss Of Libido
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment of Delayed Ejaculation
Treatment of Retrograde Ejaculation
Treatment of Sexual Disorders
Submit a review for Dr. N A Khan (Unani Specialist)Your feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
dr was very patient while hearing my issue. he gave detailed explanation of evrything. the medicines have shown remarkable results and my health issue has been treated completely. i would recommend dr Khan to all patients
Solanki Hanuji Bhauraji
I found the answers provided by the Dr. N A Khan (Unani Specialist) to be very helpful. Very useful information Thank you sir
Dr. N A Khan (Unani Specialist) provides answers that are practical. Thank you sir...does masturbation daily is good ?
Chandan Kumar Das
I found the answers provided by the Dr. N A Khan (Unani Specialist) to be knowledgeable. Sir provide me a medicine.
Dr. N A Khan (Unani Specialist) provides answers that are very helpful and thorough. Whatsapp me +919284988758
I found the answers provided by the Dr. N A Khan (Unani Specialist) to be very helpful. tq sir i will tray it
Dr. N A Khan (Unani Specialist) provides answers that are very helpful. Thnx you so much doctor . i am happy
Dr. N A Khan (Unani Specialist) provides answers that are very helpful. Please send me your address sir ..
Dr. N A Khan (Unani Specialist) provides answers that are knowledgeable. Sir apna office address bataye
Mahmood Ali Shaik
Dr. N A Khan (Unani Specialist) provides answers that are very helpful. Hahahaha it was funny to read
Dr. N A Khan (Unani Specialist) provides answers that are knowledgeable. satisfied to some extent
Dr. N A Khan (Unani Specialist) provides answers that are knowledgeable. Good
I am so impressed.. He behaves like a friend
Excellent Dr N.A.Khan in unani specialist
Hi All, I want treat my erectile dysfunction problem suffering from last two years I am planning to use GOLI WAJED ALI SHAH AND ONE OIL FOR PENIS IS IT OKK OR ANOTHER METHOD TO CURE please HELP.
There are a few very common things that a man consumes or does every day without even realizing, that they have a tendency to reduce his fertility. These causes start from drinking and could end with something as harmless as caffeine.
Let's see which habits can cause reduction in sperm count thereby reducing fertility of a man.
- Eating processed meat harms sperm quality.
- Excessive usage of laptop can also lead to reduction in sperm count because of the heat that a laptop releases.
- Hormonal imbalance also causes low sperm production.
- If a man is underweight or overweight, this could also lead to less production of sperm. So, a man should watch his weight before thinking of extending his family.
- Exposure to too much heat for a prolonged time leads to reduction in sperm count.
- Regular smoking also leads to reduction in sperm count.
- Excessive stress also causes reduction in sperm count.
- Regular and continuous exposure to chemicals like xylene, painting material and metal like lead also leads to low sperm count.
- Chemicals present in sunscreen lotion can harm a man's sperm count so one should be alert while using a sunscreen lotion.
- Sex toys also cause infertility in men because of presence of phthalates in them.
- Regular intake of canned food can also contribute in low sperm count.
- Regular drinking habits reduce testosterone levels thereby reducing the quality and production of sperm.
- Excessive intake of canned food leads to intake of bisphenol A which lowers down the quality of the sperm.
- Excess intake of caffeine also leads to reduction in sperm count.
- Lack of exercise and laziness also reduces sperm count to a great extent.
Some of the above mentioned things can be unavoidable, but point here is that taking everything in moderate quantity doesn't do any harm but problem occurs when the intake is excessive, regular and beyond limit. So, it's better to reduce the quantity and regular use of such things than letting it affect your sperm count.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!