I have dark underarms what I should do for removing this dark underarms naturally in home?

I have dark underarms what I should do for removing this ...
Dark color in underarms most of the time signifies that you are not taking proper care of your skin especially the folded area of your skin which leads to darkness around that area. Before starting any nourishment treatment, there is a need of removing the dead cells those have formed already due to improper maintenance. If you wouldn?t have taken care of your underarma that much, it would have filled with more and more of waste accumulated dead cells by now. Let us scrub away them with a magical kitchen ingredient called ?oats?. You have to simply grind oats coarsely and add a dash of tomato puree to it. Make sure not to grind oats as powder fine powder as it might loose the exfoliating properties. Apply this mixture evenly on to your u skin and leave inderarmst for about 20 minutes. After that, wet your finger tips and start scrubbing your underarms gently; wash away with cold water and moisturizer. This process can be followed twice or thrice a week to achieve faster results in removing dead skin cells and dark patches from the underarms area.