A dental problem. My wisdom teeth grew on the upper jaw a week ago. It started paining today. There is a slight gap between the new grown teeth and old teeth. Food often sticks to it. Please help.

A dental problem. My wisdom teeth grew on the upper jaw a...
It happens to many. So you can ait for one month and take symptomatic treatments like warm saline rinse and otc painkillers. Keep oral hygiene at best. If problem persists or aggervates, you can visit a dentist for proper treatment. If extraction is advised you can go for it.
Gargle with luke warm water. You should do alway.
Hi, If not in occlusion get it removed by a maxillofacial surgeon.
Kindly get that teeth filled.
You have to allow the tooth to erupt .significantly .till then you have to keep the area clean. Usually 17 to 25 years is the age for wisdoms to erupt. Kindly visit a dentist and you can get an xray done of the area involved.