Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir/mam, my mother is 45 years old and she has severe knee pain. Can you please tell me that is she suffering from chondromalacia and how it can be cured? And also seeing her X ray report doctor has told gap in her joint. Please reply soon. THANKYOU.

1 Doctor Answered
For knee pain and chondromalacia you she must go throug the detoxification therepies of panchakrma and raktmokshana therapy, for this visit your nearest ayurvedic doctor. Until then give her tab. Panchatikta ghrita guggula 2 tabs twicw a day tab. Lakshadi guggula 2 tabs twice a day. This will defenetely give her relief. For more advice consult me privetely.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.