Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi .I have found mild spiking of tibial tuberosity. I have lot of pain in my knees because of this. Is this the permanent condition or it can be cured?

1 Doctor Answered
Try: 1. Regular knee quadriceps exercises (static and knee bending). 2. Ice pack application will help 3.Medications like Cartigen DN and Enzomac forte will help. 4. Intraarticular injections offer great help.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.