Haii sir, I'm Damodar. I have a teeth pain and my teeth becoming yellow colour. Is there any solution to change my colour teeth. Please suggest me solution and is there tablets available for teeth becoming white? Help me sir.

Haii sir, I'm Damodar. I have a teeth pain and my teeth b...
If there is tartar /deposit on teeth. Kindly get it cleaned and polished by dentist .or if you are bothered about shade of tooth. Then kindly get teeth bleaching done.
Dear Lybrate user, your teeth are yellowish due to deposition of stain & calculous. You need scaling of your teeth. After scaling your teeth will be natural white colour. And you need also restoration or rct of your carious teeth. Please consult to your dentist for clinical diagnosis and needful treatment.
Don't use any xyz solution, get your scalling done and if required go for bleAching of teeth in near by good dental clinic.
Hi lybrate-user, for pain you have to consult a dentist. For dirty teeth you can get your teeth cleaned by a professional and depending on your clinical condition dentist will advise you best suited teeth whitening treatment which varies from different types of bleaching options or at times it’s just because of the debris and stains and may be you get satisfied by scaling and root planing (cleaning) followed by polishing only.
Start brushing after each meal, get scaling and bleaching done from a dentist.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night use betadine mouth wash drink plenty of water.
Kindly undergo a procedure called bleaching to whiten your teeth.
There are no tablet for whitening teeth. You have to consult a Dentist for polishing.