Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.

Sir/madam please tell meladerm cream is best for pigmentation. I will try or not please say.

Hi Thank you for posting your query I understand your concern You may use any cream with triple drug combination i.e based on Kligman formula e.g tretinoin+hydrquinone+hydrocortisone in addition to the sunscreen. This formula/combination is preferred for initiation of treatment in melasma and usually produces good results in most patients in about 2-3 months. Thereafter this combination cream based on kligman formula is changed to a milder preparation containing Konica acid for maintenance of improvement. Sunscreen use is a must for these to be effective. Creams based on kligman formula/ modified kligman formula are prescription products and should be used under supervision of a dermatologist because they can cause irritation. I n any case these creams should not be used longer than 2-3 months because they are steroid based. However these creams based on kligman formula are effective for initiation of treatment in melasma because of dramatic and excellent impoivement in melasma. Some procedures like chemical peels are also effective in treating them It take time for the results to be observed Hope this helps In case you have further query you can discuss on my page with your pictures Regards.