Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 23 my height is 5'2 I want to increase my height .I have read about baryta carb 30, silicea 12x and symphytum tabs .do they help in increasing height at this age? Please answer.

1 Doctor Answered
After the age of 23 there r less chances of increasing the hight. We can hope for increase upto 1-2 cms. Every homoeopath treats their patients in slightly different manner. Same for me. I will say combinations r available in homoeopathy named ritehieght or hightin tablets 2-2-2. With milk. For personal treatment you can contact us in private question section.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.