Sensitivity in molars and premolars tooth. Very bad condition. I get scarred when I think of eating sweets. Its been around a year. 1 year ago I consulted dentist. They asked me to take senquel f. Later pain was Iess. I some how tolerated. Before few months, pain was very high,| consulted dentist and he asked me to take ra thermoseal toothpaste. Initially I was feeling good but after few days when I ate sweet, there was severe sensitivity. Now I have purchased sensodine and I an using it for 5 days but still problem persist. I am not able to enjoy sweets or cold stuff. Please help me.

Sensitivity in molars and premolars tooth. Very bad condi...
Hello lybrate-user Your have enough used medications like pastes and all, you need some treatment now otherwise you may lose your teeth/ tooth (if infected with any kind of Decay) You will be relieved from all your sensitivity/ Pain on the same day itself. You can enjoy sweet and cold stuff.
Sensodyne, thermofoam, thermoseal, enofoam, sensio G, RR sensoform etc. Have there limitation to cure sensitivity. Yours is pretty much advanced due to various local or systemic or both factors. Once you provide proper history of your teeth condition, general health conditions, there are various advanced treatment options like selants, capping etc. You have. Time to consult better dentist who can provide you beyond prescribing regular anti sensitivity toothpastes. Wish you pain free eating.
Please try using vantej dental paste ... it might help you .. kindly use it continously or else look for treatment options which is possible only after clinical review ... use the paste for a year ...again ..
Kindly use sensodent k plus toothpaste.
Don't waste money after these costly toothpaste... They are nothing but scam... Better take Homoeopathic treatment for permanent solution..