I hav a dental problem. Most of the teeth become hole. I don't want to withdraw it. So please provide homeopathic medicine for controlling the cavity problem.

I hav a dental problem. Most of the teeth become hole. I ...
There is no med for this get cavity filled than brush twice daily especially at night
Dear Lybrate user, once a tooth become carious any medicine can not cure it either homeopathy or aurvedic or English or unani. You have one one option for cure of your caries that is dental procedure. If your teeth are painless you can take restoration (filling), if teeth are painful then you need RCT or extraction of them. You should consult to dentist for clinical diagnosis & needful treatment.
Till today there is no medicine be it ayurvedic, homeopathic, unani or allopathic can cure a tooth cavity once formed. Get it filled by a dentist to prevent expansion of these cavities into deeper vital tissues and causing more severe problems. That will be too costly and you may have to choose for tooth removal then. Act wisely.
Brush regularly. Use mouthwash. 3. Make dental visits a routine. Consider dental sealants. Drink some tap water. Eat tooth-healthy foods. Talk to your dentist. If the cavity is too deep you might need an xray and after looking at the depth of cavity one can suggest you with filling / root canal treatment.