Sir, I am suffering from a severe pain in my teeth, Dentist have suggested me Root canal, should I prefer it or not! Is there any other way to solve it out!

Sir, I am suffering from a severe pain in my teeth, Denti...
Without seeing the xray and knowing the health history, it seems there is no other way.
If you have pain that mean infection is reached up to your nerves of tooth and for that treatment is only root canal. Go for it, its a very simple procedure.
You should go for it. Otherwise further delay can cause spread of infection. For which tooth hv to be extracted.
Please get it do right away .as it will solve your problem.
Yes u should do root canal,which is the latest treatment for cavity of teeth and sensitivity