Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

Hi, I did masturbate and now m I am facing prob. like erectile dysfunction and having a low stamina power. So what should I do now?

Hi, I did masturbate and now m I am facing prob. like ere...
Hi, Semen, which is in essence the very life-force of a man, must be retained in the body to maintain a man’s health. Daily materbation (hand job) reduces the life-force available to a man, which is evident from the immediate drop in energy and generally depressed nature, which can be observed after ejaculating. If you’re worried about whether you masturbate too much, ask yourself the following questions: Do you ever miss school or work because you’re doing masterbation? Is materbation constantly on your mind? Does masterbation get in the way of your daily activities (such as going to sports practice, etc.)? Do you skip hanging out with friends or engaging in social activities because you’re at home doing masterbating? If you’ve answered yes to one or more of these questions, you may be spending too much time on masterbation. Stay active daily exercise. Reduce stress, Kick bad habits to increase sex power Eat these fruits and vegetables Garbanzo Beans. Eggs. Spinach. Dark Meat Chicken. Bananas. Walnuts. Watermelon. There are many usefull medicine in Ayurveda for yor problem. You can talk to me privately without hesitation on Lybrate.