3 month lost pregnant lady, scanned and found 8 cm posterior wall uterine fibroid, Is that dangerous! Need to take urgent surgery! Expecting another baby in future. What to do? First one also c-section delivery. If I need surgery means I would go for continuous surgery I.e. To remove fibroid, next for baby and next for permanent solution.(Remove uterus). Total 4 surgery in life time. please suggest me what to do?

3 month lost pregnant lady, scanned and found 8 cm poster...
Since your pregnant rt now continue with pregnancy. It may go till term or it can affect pregnancy. What ever happen time will tell. No body can tell you about future of pregnancy. If some thing happen in this pregnancy then it is better to remove fibroid before planning next pregnancy.
Fibroids can increase in pregnancy but later on reduces in size. As you are pregnant, we cannot remove it right now. Often firboids do not cause any problems in pregnancy. If at the time of delivery, it is found to be a big problem, we can remove it, usually that time you may need blood transfusion.