Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir, how can I reduce my increasing weight. Next November I going to marriage. And I shame for my short height. So suggest me please how to increase height and reduce my weight.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi See it's impossible to increase height after 18 years old but yes you definitely can decrease your weight Drink plenty of water atleast 3 L start green tea avoid coffee and tea avoid fast, spicy and oily food avoid alcohol drink atleast dinner 2 hrs before sleep Start exercise and yoga Do stretching and pilates.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.