I (age 22) had unprotected sex on jan 18 and today (jan 22). My bf ejaculated outside. But my periods was supposed to come 3 days ago (by Jan 19) but it still hasn’t come. My last period was on 16th dec. Can there still be any change of pregnancy? Why hasn’t my periods come? Should I take a pill? I am very much tensed.

I (age 22) had unprotected sex on jan 18 and today (jan 2...
Hi lybrate-user No there is no possibility of being pregnant as it was your safe period if you have regular cycle of 28 days. No need to take pill. Wait for another 2-3 days and do UPT after 6 days of your unsafe sex.
Dear User Your Last menses was on 16 December 2017 and according to you you menses due on 19/January 2018 and had unprotected sex but your male partner ejaculate outside Medical sex on safe days cannot make you pregnant even if your partner ejaculate inside of you. So it's not possible to be pregnant on the above mentioned date. But still if you have problems do a urine pregnancy test in pathology laboratory and not by your self Accordingly you can meet the doctors for further if you so desire with the reports. Hopefully your questions is answered.