I am 67 my weight is 79.5,height 163 cms active working in my own office for 8 hrs, having no health issues .All the reports are normal as usual. I walk 30/40 minutes a day .Do 50 push ups ,50 Scots every day + pranayam for 20 minutes Last month it was 83 now. I am taking only fruits ,fruit juice, nuts ,dry fruits etc up to 7 pm .in dinner I take rice & lot of vegetable bhaji .Doctor, Please let me know 1. What should be my ideal weight 2.whether I am doing the right thing?

I am 67 my weight is 79.5,height 163 cms active working i...
Hi lybrate-user, Also good to know you are active. But we need to make few changes in eating habits specially fruits. Avoid juices.
According to your height your Ideal weight is 62- 70 kg. Try to avoid fruits juice and Rice in evening. Instead of fruit juice take whole fruits and Instead of Rice take chapati or any whole cereal like-Dalia/Oats/Bran chapati/Muesli etc.