I had get done operation of fissures and fistula in month of August 2017 now you will suggest for proper diet to get fit.

Be on bland diet ,kichdi with less spice lot of fruit juice you can take.
just keep stool soft by taking plenty of fluids orally and High fibre diet.
The main stay of the diet to avoid fissures and fistulas in future is to avoid constipation. So the diet should have enough fibre and fluid. Use whole grains like whole whea flour, brown rice, whole dals and legumes, all kinds of vegetables and whole fruits. Avoid deep fried food and food made out of maida or sooji. White rice are also constipating. Take a digestive herbal mix like Lavan bhaskar powder 1/4 thtsf after each meals. You may take 10 ml each of amla and aloe vera juice empty stomach in morning. Take 1 glass of hot water an after lunch and dinnetr. Take 2 glasses of water on getting up. The total water intake in a day should always be around 2.5 litres.
Green leafy vegetables & 4-5ltrs of fluids daily.
In this condition increase fibre in diet. A lot of use vegetables and fruits. Also included in diet daliya, Khichdi, oats. Salad include in lunch and dinner.
Take low spicy rich fibre diet drink plenty of water I will pray almighty for your speedy recovery all the best.