Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi. I am 21 years female. I have eye sight problem and my eye power is more than -7.5.i use both spectacles and lens .i work all day before computer and use ph more hours .i get headache and eye pain regularly .what to do?

1 Doctor Answered
Lybrate-user problem. 1 Consult eye surgeon for lasik surgery For headache consult eye specialist You probably have dry eyes syndrome.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.