I am 19 years old. I have ache in the left jaw also. What is the reason for swelling of the upper jaw?

I am 19 years old. I have ache in the left jaw also.
What...
Hi. Infected tooth will cause tooth pain and bring up swelling in relation to that tooth/jaw. At times there can be referred pain (pain spreading to jaws, ears, head) which can be felt in different places due to that infected tooth. Visit nearby dentist to diagnose and get it treated. Thank you.
What...
You need to visit for a checkup and go for an opg9full-mouthxray) which will reveal all the teeth and cause for swelling or pain.
What...
It can be abscess, caries, tumors, cyst... There are number of reasons... Will need more information to diagnose accurately... You can consult with details for Homoeopathic treatment..

Book appointment with top doctors for Jaw Ache treatment