Hi My baby is 14 days old. He is having a mix of Nan excella pro and my breast milk as my milk is not sufficient at times. Since yesterday after each feed he passes gas and has been passing very little poop (very little). We usually give him 50-60 ml during each feed (both formula and breast milk if pumped out). Could you kindly tell me if my baby is gassy and what should we do?

Hi My baby is 14 days old. He is having a mix of Nan exce...
Hello your baby us not at all gassy. But as you saying your milk is less so sometimes empty sucking causes ingestion of Air itself .so baby passes it away. As initially it is less milk production. So don't stop giving your milk as it's very important for boost up immunity. Take coconut water and its Crust. As Crust increase milk production. Add cumin seeds (jeera) in your meal. Have some patience. If possible give your milk. Take care.
Always SIT and breastfeed. When feeding formula make sure the bottle is propped up to prevent air swallowing. Burp the baby after every feed. Gas problem is common with babies. Try some lactagogue to increase breast milk.