Hello everyone, This is regards of small clarification just need yours support and advice. I got married last year feb. My wife got conceived and miscarriage within 2 months, and after taken for D&C procedure. After the time duration of 6 or 7 months from D&C we planned for baby as advised. However it was not success thereof. We can face the same problem. Her cycle stopped and continue on the same month following after 7 days delay. Could you please advise us what is the exact problem. Is travel could affect baby growth or any other health issues Thanks,

Hello everyone,
This is regards of small clarification ju...
Hello Lybrate user you should try atleast for 6 month now. After D&C some patient conceive late sometime because of blood loss and thinning of endometrium. Try during ovulation period and advice your wife to eat healthy diet and do regular exercise. Avoid tension and any type of stress. If,further remain same then visit to Doctor personally for better management. All the best.