Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My endoscopy report was patulous ge junction and remaining are normal my previous doctor prescribed me sucrafil syrup but my pain doesn't go way. I had mild to moderate upper abdominal middle pain in the exact centre region, sir can you please help me out with some medicine.

1 Doctor Answered
You can try syr. Homcocide 2 table spoon 3 times a day for 3 days. Along this avoid spicy food, fried food, chilly, tamarind for few days. It may help you. According to ayurveda symptoms you have are due to poor and in complete digestion. For this you should eat timely, avoid excess and continuous eating. Need to change your food habits if problem persist from long time. Else consult ayurvedic doctor.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.