Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sameer Bhale
Submit a review for Dr. Sameer BhaleYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sammeer Bbhale to be knowledgeable. The answer has been very helpful to me but i would appreciate it more if the answer have been more informative and supported with reasons.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sameer Bhale to be knowledgeable and very helpful. Thank you so much for your suggestion, will try that for a while and will consult you if required... thanks once again!
I am diabetic type 2 and B P patient and start of mild joint pain. Please let me know how turmeric should be taken & how much.
How to overcome hard stools problem? I am facing this problem since my childhood and it becomes severe now after getting ulcer. Every morning I am facing this problem by going to toilet minimum of 3 times. Kindly provide me solution for this problem.
My Urine smells very bad. After I urinate the whole wash room smells bad. Family members hesitate to enter into wash room. The bad smell of my urine, I have been observed since 7 years and being said that, I never smoke and drink alcohol. I did my all tests for urine. Dr. said, there is no problem in my urine. What I need to do. I am male.
Hello everyone my specks number is increased day by day and please give me suggestions to down it and reasons for increasing it. Thnx regard.
Is ginger (Adrak) harmful for High B.P patient and yellow Haldi type ginger and brown Ginger what is difference in benefits?
I'm 31 years old feeling depressed and stressed. I'm also feeling weakness and unwilling to do any work. Lack of confidence leads to puzzled and unable to work. Please advice.
Mam, I am 40 years female 154 cm n 54 kg of weight. I want to lose 5 kg. For the past 1 month, I am taking apple cider vinegar 10 ml daily twice n avoiding breakfast n dinner. I only have lunch wid 1 roti salad dal n sabzi. I am not able to lose weight even after this. My weight is stuck at 54 kg. All my thyroid n sugar random tests were normal. Pls tell me how can I bring down my weight to 50 kg. Also, I avoid junk food n oily food completely.
Dr. I am Suffering from Gastritis from 4 months. And chest pain cramps shoulder back ache. Can I take Amritbindu for Gastritis. ECG And Blood reports are normal. But I am having chest pain stomach swelling. Pls suggest Dr.
Stress is a mental condition that can be triggered by various factors like personal problems and diseases. Ayurvedic unlike many conventional treatments, has natural treatments and as such is free from side effects. There are multiple treatments in Ayurveda that can be used to treat stress, they are:
- Exercise: Exercising helps in releasing endorphins (feel good hormones) in the body. Exercises like running and swimming can help in treating stress as well as aid in burning calories and keep your weight levels in check. Exercise also helps in boosting your alertness and concentration and thus boosting your overall mental health.
- Diet: Include plenty of vegetables and fruits in your diet to increase your intake of vitamins and antioxidants. Avoid eating non vegetarian foods as they can lead to accumulation of toxins in the body and cause problems. Include foods like nuts and dark chocolate as they are known as mood boosters. These foods also promote feelings of satiety.
- Practice relaxation techniques: You can practice relaxation techniques like meditation, which helps in calming the mind. Basic meditative techniques like focusing on your breath and practicing mindfulness are very beneficial. They also help you in de-stressing and improving your focus.
- Herbs: You may also include herbs like brahmi that has properties which can reduce stress levels in your body. It can also help in controlling anxiety and stress. It also provides the body with antioxidants that are good for the body as they help in controlling the free radical damage. Ashwagandha is yet another herb that helps in limiting levels of stress and fatigue in the body. It also improves the immune function in the body which means that you will be less prone to diseases.
- Massage therapy: You may opt for massage therapy to reduce stress levels in the body. Use a concoction of various medicated oils to massage your head and body. Massage therapy can improve blood circulation in the body and lead to lower levels of stress.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!