Hello. This is Anusha. M having calcium deficiency (5.1) m getting joints pain specially knees and hands. So my doctor gave calcium chewable supplements. And I told about my joints pain so my doctor said that "u have alcium deficiency and also you have vitamin D deficiency" so weekly once am having vitamin D chewable supplement which is suggested by my doctor. So is there any food to have all these vitamins and calcium. How to overcome from this problem?

Hello. This is Anusha. M having calcium deficiency (5.1) ...
• Quadriceps Exercises- Lie straight, make a towel role and put it under the knee, press the keen against the role, hold it for 20 secs. Repeat 20 times twice a day. This will help relieve some pain. • Core Strengthening Exercise- Straight Leg Raised With Toes Turned Outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day. • Gentle Stretching of Hand Muscles. • Ball exercises. • Wrist Exerciser • Contrast bath---It is a form of treatment where a limb or the entire body is immersed in warm water followed by the immediate immersion of the limb or body in ice water. This procedure is repeated several times, alternating hot and cold. Note that the treatment should always end in the ice water, as heat will induce the body's inflammatory response, while cold helps to decrease inflammation.
Take daily calcium medicine and vit d medicines, keep taking milk twice a day sprouts paneer eggs mushrooms peas fish do check your uric acid also through blood test.