A part of my front bottom tooth broke from its root and the broken piece was blackish & wasn't tough, now I can feel a gap with my tongue at the broken place which is not visible front front though, am 29 years old brushing my teeth regularly. But am worried now.

A part of my front bottom tooth broke from its root and t...
That tooth must have been non-vital (dead nerve) or root canal treated and hence brittle and broke. You need to consult a dentist to see what can be done.
Hi lybrate-user You can visit nearby dentist you may require dental cleaning The broken black piece is calculus.
I think a part of calculus is broken n not the tooth consult a dentist get scaling polishing done.
I think you have alot of calculous & stain deposition on your teeth. Some times these stain & calculous break automatically and patient think that tooth is break down. I think you have same situation. Because if any tooth is breaking you feel sever pain. If your tooth is break down and some part of tooth is remaining you can save your tooth by RCT & capping. If you have large quantity of stain & calculous deposition you need scaling of your teeth. You should consult to your dentist for clinical diagnosis & needful treatment.
You should consult a Dentist and get a cap for the broken teeth.