Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

Is sildenafil and dapoxetine are steroids can I use it for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.

This medication is not steroids. It's for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.
no dont use..this have side effects.. Tips - Tea and coffee should be reduced because these may cause more excitement and lead to premature ejaculation. Proper sleep should be taken for proper functioning of the brain. Exercise greatly helps in building the strength of the organs. Men should do simple exercise to maintain proper working of the body parts. 1.Do you have premature ejaculation every time you have sex? 2.Are you also having trouble getting and maintaining an erection (erectile dysfunction)? 3.Are you suffering from any illness like high bp, cholesterol , diabetes, depression or stress? 4.Habit of masturbation or sexual abuse ? 5. hairfall / acidity ? 6. semen loss during sleep/ urine / stool? 7. weakness after sex ? 8.What medications have you recently started or stopped taking? homoepathic treatment cures premature ejaculation; erectile dysfunction permanently without side effects Consult me by clicking on consult option for homoepathic treatment.