Some persons suggest me that, if you want to eat rice daily, then brown rice is best. Problem is that when I went for purchase I saw similar nutrients composition on the pack of both brown and white rice. If there is no difference then why brown rice?

Some persons suggest me that, if you want to eat rice dai...
Hi Brown rice has more of fibre thts all and it's not polished so it's being propagated. So if you maintain timing of eating rice and it's quantity and accompany your meals with lot of salad ,you can eat white rice easily.
Brown rice contains more minerals along with fibre. White rice is nothing but stripped version of brown rice to make it softer. White rice does not provide minerals and fibre.
Brown rice is better since it is unpolished, It has more nutrients and fiber. It is good for diabetics and overweight persons. It is also good for digestion. White rice has more carbs and its consumption should be reduced.