Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Year by year I am losing my Eyesight, I am suffering with myopia and now my eyes have points 4.00 of both eyes, How to increase eyesight and what if points gets increasing, I am very scared. please give me suggestion.

2 Doctors Answered
You have to use contact lens or glasses for myopia. You can enquire if Lasik surgery is feasible in your case.
At 22 years of age there should not be any kind of increase in your points till at least 40 years of age and you can do eye exercise regularly
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.