Hello Dr. I'm suffering from Premature Ejaculation. So Recently I shared my experiences to one of the doctors from this aap. And got answer to take neurobion forte twice a day for one month. I just wanted to confirm if the suggested medicine is actually for Premature Ejaculation or not? Is there any side effects? What else should I do to control this Premature Ejaculation? I'm also ready to visit your clinic if the clinic is near by any of these stn (Thane or Dombiwali or Mulund or Ghatkopar)

Hello Dr. I'm suffering from Premature Ejaculation. So Re...
Neurobion forte is a nothing but VIT B COMPLEX and it has limited role in PME ie when there is VIT B12 deficiency Going slow is the key, Learn the art of slowing your breathing before climax Do kegel exercise to strengthen your pu muscle Use thick condoms to reduce sensitivity If you are an impatient person by nature, hurrying up will spill into your sex life, Work on that. Avoid rubbing your organ during foreplay. Focus on a long fore play.