I am 29 years old and today I found my tooth broke by its own, when I felt it with my tongue and pressed hard with tongue it further broke from roots, it was blackish in color, am worried, why n how it happened at this age though I brush my teeth daily.

I am 29 years old and today I found my tooth broke by its...
The tooth must be decayed for a long time and that is how it weakened and fractured. Now the only option is to remove the root stumps and opt for Dental Implant/bridge. Please make it a habit to visit a dentist regularly to detect problems early and resolve them at an early stage. Dentistry is not painful or expensive, NEGLECT IS.
Dear Lybrate user, your tooth was carious. Caries destroyed you tooth completely and it was become week. In this condition broken of your tooth with normal tongue pressure is a normal case. It is your own fault. When you saw, your tooth is blackish you should consult to dentist for restoration of caries, then you could save your tooth. * now you should consult to dentist for extraction or remaining part (root stump) of your broken tooth. After root stump extraction you you can gate FPD.
Hi, I might have happened due to trauma which was not noticed but don’t worry go to dentist he will take x ray and decide that this tooth can be saved or not.

Book appointment with top doctors for Broken Tooth treatment