Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 35 years old. I feel pain and uneasy in area just above the Penis and lower abdomen. I have to pass urine frequently 30 to 60 minutes interval. After passing urine I feel better. I diagnose several time USG of Whole abdomen, Uroflowmetry, Urodynamic, CT Scan, S creatinine but above investigation does not show any problem. Please advise me.

1 Doctor Answered
Check for Diabetes also. Take Tab: Chandraprabha 2 - 2 Tab: Chandanadi Vati 2 - 2 Tab: Vatvidhwans 2 - 2.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.