In recent times the gap between my front teeth is increasing. How do I reduce the gap between? Please suggest few methods.

In recent times the gap between my front teeth is increas...
You can correct gap with braces treatment but before that clinical evaluation is needed to know cause of gap then accordingly treatment can be planned.
Kindly consult an orthodontist. You might need fixed or removable braces.
Dear Lybrate user, you need fix orthodontic treatment for close the gap between your teeth. It is a long duration treatment procedure. It take 1.5 to 2 years in completion of the treatment. After completion of the treatment space will be closed.
Either braces or root canal treatment and crowns.
you can get veneers /lamimnates /crowns done on your teeth ... or else get braces treatment done to reduce gap