I want to know how much time it takes for a root canal the whole procedure for 4 molar teeth and also the price per teeth including the filling.

I want to know how much time it takes for a root canal th...
It takes about three sittings for one rct n filling u will require caps also on all these teeth cost ten k per tooth n above
First get your x Ray done and if indicated we can complete rct in two sittings for all four molars and charges are accordingly less when the same treatment I will get it done in multiple sittings. So single sitting rct is bit costlier than multiple one and also depends upon the doctor and services also.
Dear Lybrate user, Root canal treatment is are of two types- 1)- single seating RCT:- whole procedure is completed in single (one) seating. 2)- Multiple seating RCT:- RCT completed in 5 to 6 visit. you should consult to your dentist for clinical diagnosis & needful treatment.
Single visit RCT cost varies from 4000-7000 depending upon experience and quality of treatment multiple visit RCT will cost you from 2500-4000 .RCT in four teeth an be done in two visits if we go for single visit RCT and 5-6 visits in multiple visit rct.
It will take one week. Cost depend on each clinic.
RCT is done to eliminate infection of teeth in most of the case. Depending on infection it might take 1 visit to 4-5 visits. Charges ranges from 2500 onwards.
It may take about a week to several weeks, depends upon the infection.
Now a days root canal treatment done in single sitting also. And if does in multiple sitting done in 3 to 4 sittings. And cost of rct varies starts from 2000 to 5000.
It will take around 7 to 10 days. Costing is from 1000 to 15000 per rct. Remember best is always expensive.