I am experiencing sharp pain in my sternum and some area of my chest whenever I change my position whether I'm sitting or while lying down. I first experienced this problem 3 years ago. Lt was not as persistent as it is now. There is a sharp pain in my chest area for few seconds. I've to pop/crack my chest joint in order to get relief from the pain. I can live with this pain but it's not ideal if a person has to deal with this everyday. I've visited a doctor regarding this. He told my that it was becoz of low level of Calcium/Vitamin D. And advice me to take Milk and few calcium medicines. I really don't think that there's a connection between this. Please help me if you can? Case history: I am suffering from Scheuermann's disease. If it helps.

I am experiencing sharp pain in my sternum and some area ...
Apart from taking symptomatic treatment, Physiotherapy treatment will be helpful and avoid Avoid spicy food items and not to eat junk food and we also need to avoid peanuts and potatoes in our daily diet