Thanks for your query on Lybrate
"As" per your clinical history is concerned please follow like this -
1) Do [T3, T4 & TSH and USG thyroid gland]to rule out Hyper thyroidism 2) If normal then visit your [psychologist]to rule out GAD, and If confirmed then discuss about [escitalopram]
Do follow few lifestyle modifications like this -
1) Take care of your body by eating a well-balanced diet and take one multivitamin
caps like [Rejuvit Plus]
2) Try to limit alcohol, caffeine
, and sugar
3) Take time out for yourself every day
4) Trim a hectic schedule to its most essential items, and do your best to avoid activities you don't find relaxing.
5) Mix four drops of lavender oil in one teaspoon of almond oil, olive oil or any base oil. Use it as a massage oil on your neck, back and shoulders. Repeat daily or a few times a week until you see any improvements.
Hope that helps.