Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I want baby but i have hypothyroidism and polysyct what I doing I take tablet also but my 2 month pregnancy fetus heartbeat stop now I am very depressed so please Ans any tips.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello, You need to consult a gynaecologist for PCOD & hypothyroidism in order to concieve. Go for meditation to reduce your stress inorder to condition thyroid and cysts. Tk, plenty of water to hydrate your body. Tk, homoeopathic medicine:@ Thyroidinum 30-5 drops, thrice. @ Acid nit 30-5 drops, thrice. Avoid, junkfood, alcohol and Nicotine. Tk care.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.