Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have tooth cavity in one of my teeth, it creates problem in time of eating something and sometime it has been very painful please help me what can I do?

6 Doctors Answered
Tooth cavity must be filled by a dentist after taking an x- ray film. If cavity is too deep it can be filled after performing RCT. No other substitute. Visit a dentiat as early as possible. x ray
Dear Lybrate user, as you say your teeth is deep carious and painful. You need root canal treatment of the carious teeth. You should consult to dentist for root canal treatment of the carious teeth.
Consult a dentist get filling done you may require rct and cap.
You have to get your cavity filled. You might need root canal treatment. Kindly consult a dentist.
1 person found this helpful
Get the cavity filled up by a dentist.
you might have a deep cavity because of which its hurting ... kindly get an xray done of the tooth to understand the problem inside can take tab keterol dt for pain ...
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.