I have tooth cavity in one of my teeth, it creates problem in time of eating something and sometime it has been very painful please help me what can I do?

I have tooth cavity in one of my teeth, it creates proble...
Tooth cavity must be filled by a dentist after taking an x- ray film. If cavity is too deep it can be filled after performing RCT. No other substitute. Visit a dentiat as early as possible. x ray
Dear Lybrate user, as you say your teeth is deep carious and painful. You need root canal treatment of the carious teeth. You should consult to dentist for root canal treatment of the carious teeth.
Consult a dentist get filling done you may require rct and cap.
You have to get your cavity filled. You might need root canal treatment. Kindly consult a dentist.
Get the cavity filled up by a dentist.
you might have a deep cavity because of which its hurting ... kindly get an xray done of the tooth to understand the problem inside ....you can take tab keterol dt for pain ...