Plan your surgery with India's top doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi, Mere Virginia se pink colour discharge ho rha hai. I am married. Sex kar ne ke time inside pain aur jalan like (hot chilli). Aura mere husband ko we jalan feel hota hai unke penis mai Please suggest something for that.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi Lybrate User 1st you have to avoid oily spicy fried salty heavy food stuffs after that you can use Tablet Chandraprabha Vati two tablets two times a day. You can use syp Rejoton 20 ml two times a day after taking food. Thanks Regards!
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.