I am surfing from teeth pain it was soo high it make much pain I have tried many example but no result.

I am surfing from teeth pain it was soo high it make much...
You can take tab keterol dt for pain. If severe kindly visit dentist for the same.
Dear Lybrate user, I think your painful teeth is deep carious or grossly decayed or root stump or any other infection. You need root canal treatment or extraction of that teeth. You should consult to dentist for clinical diagnosis and treatment.
Now home trial is over. Please visit a dentist now to find a proper cause of your problem then only pain killers will help to relieve pain. If the tooth is beyond repair by filling/RCT, it may go for removal as a permanent cure.
Hi Ajay... If you want sure results then leave applying nuskhas... Take proper treatment... You can consult me for immediate effect.. Still if you want to try take Coffea cruda 30 TDs for one day..